February 01, 2008

what's new, buenos aires?

Back to Buenos Aires, back to where it all began. I will post some closing thoughts on Patagonia (my first region done, if not entire country) a little later, but for now I am going out to explore the city.

Perhaps not the BEST thing about this city, but close up there, is the free highspeed internet in the hostel. 's like a breath of fresh air. So while I am not completely caught up ( I will do the mass upload of the photos later, in the next day or so), the blog is hereby up to date. I went all the way back to Torres del Paine and added photos, and there are other new entries in there as well, so scroll down. I should be updating regular for some time now.

I admint, I have missed the city, even if it is one where I am rendered mute by my lack of Spanish skillz.

No comments: