November 30, 2007

I am a terrible blogger.

This is why you never send me chain letters, people. That chain will invariably make its quiet and unnoticed demise with me. I am way too lazy to make them work - even those ones that involve two people and a recipe exchange? I have yet to pass one of those on. And I love to cook and collect new recipes. Hopeless, I am.

Anyhow, all of this is to say: arduous tagged me (even though she KNOWS I am utterly useless) so I will give my seven things. But since I don't know a single blogger who has not been tagged, it all ends with me.

And despite the entire purpose of my blog, not one of mine will be travel related:

1. My favorite flavors for fake-flavored things are root beer and green apple; I do not particularly like root beer or green apples.

2. I have a random tendon thing on my right hand that I can wiggle at will. It's sort of hard to explain, but those rope things that run the length of the knuckle, that move when your finger moves? On the pinky of my right hand (and only that hand) I can make it wag back and forth, without moving the finger. No idea why.

3. I have only ever owned Honda cars.

4. I have a complicated relationship with tomatoes. I hate them in general and won't eat them, but I will eat and do like tomato products. I love ketchup, I eat marinara, I eat salsa - but mostly because I love vinegar, basil, garlic, oregano, chiles, etc. If it is a chunky salsa, pizza sauce, whatever, I tend to eat around the tomato chunks. Plain tomatoes, tomato soup, tomato juice, are all the root of evil. Mushrooms are simpler, and I won't eat them in any form.

5. I watch on average 30 hours of television a week.

6. I crack my neck, back, all finger joints, and toes. I no longer do it as a habit, but only when they are stiff or sore, but that means cracking on pretty much a daily basis. I also pop ankles, knees, elbows and, weirdly, my breastbone (which I didn't think had a joint...?), but only when they go wonky, I cannot do it at will.

7. I regularly sleep face down, with no fewer than 5 pillows and one full body pillow on the bed.

I think I am supposed to post rules or some such, but whatever. You can't tell me what to do.

2 comments:

ScienceMama said...

what will you do when you are traveling and don't have so many pillows?

annie said...

i am not going to lie; that legitimately worries me.